This post is also available in:
You have to admit, Campania is a region that truly offers everything: sea in summer, snow in winter, cities of art, mountains, countryside, lakes and yes … we also found a waterfall in Campania!
To see breathtaking waterfalls, you have to reach the province of Caserta, then type Conca della Campania on Google Maps!
The Conca della Campania waterfall can be found following the so-called Sentieri dei Mulini, a short walk for which we recommend comfortable shoes.
Symbol of the path of the Mills is certainly the Miller’s house, all to be photographed, with its stone arch that almost seems to divide the small village from this natural oasis.
Even if you are there to look for the falls, you will surely stop to immortalize the small stone bridge from which you can glimpse the water jump and you will already hear the thunderous and full of energy sound of the waterfall.
On the opposite side of the stone bridge, after the green area with the picnic tables, the small path will begin, marked by a wooden handrail that will lead you in front of this wonder of Nature.
You can easily reach the waterfall and reach its feet, always paying attention not to slip (the ground is really muddy) and always being very careful of children
Enjoy the incessant song of the waterfall for a while and we can assure you that you will enjoy all the relaxing benefits
If you are fond of photography, the waterfall will give you beautiful shots and plays of light and shadow.
Watch our Cinemagraph on Instagram
and you are … city lover or nature lover?
SOME USEFUL INFO ABOUT THE CONCA DELLA CAMPANIA WATERFALL:
- In summer, water may be scarce (it would be really disappointing), choose a nice Sunday in early spring instead.
- In winter you might even see it frozen with the water transformed into wonderful stalactites
- Even on a hot and sunny day, it isbetter to cover up well at the foot of the falls where there is a high level of humidity.
- Wear shoes with non-slip and comfortable soles, not necessarily trekking shoes, sneakers will suffice
- Finding parking shouldn’t be difficult, just be careful not to leave your car on private land.
- The green area is equipped with a picnic area (the recommendation is to leave it clean … but you already know that right ???)
SOON WE GO TO COSTS AND BOOKINGS … BUT FIRST LOOK AT OUR REEL
How much do you pay?
Access to the waterfall and the trail is absolutely free
Where do I book?
There is no reservation to be made but well remember that, in this particular period of social distancing, it is up to all of us:
- Maintain safe distances
- Wear the mask even outdoors and especially if there are many people visiting the waterfall
- Sanitize your hands
Leave a Reply