Hello Hotelier! Ever heard of Lead Generation?
Lead generation is a very important marketing objective that allows you to immediately acquire the contacts of potential guests, who are interested in staying in your structure.
For this purpose, real Lead Generation campaigns are set up which generally include the Creation of a Funnel.
But let’s not get lost in too technical terms! In other words, a sort of funnel of phases is created, each of which leads a user to perform an action:
Here is a very very “humble” example:
- Marco sees one of your sponsors on Facebook where he has the opportunity to receive a 30% discount on the next booking.(in this case the discount is “Lead Magnet”, a magnet that attracts the user’s attention)
- Marco is interested in the promo and clicks on the sponsored post (FIRST ACTION) that takes him to a specific page, called Landing Page.
- On this page, Marco is asked to enter Name-Surname and an email address. (Contact Form)
- Marco enters his data (SECOND ACTION) and is directed to a page called Thank you Page in jargon, where he is asked to check the mailbox associated with the email just entered.
Inside the Mail, Marco will find the BLU30 discount code to be entered when booking on the hotel website. (THIRD ACTION THAT COULD END IN A SECOND MOMENT)
From this moment on Marco has the code and the hotel has Marco’s consent to send periodic newsletters with promos, offers and news.
This was an example of a very small lead generation funnel. IIn reality the funnel could be much more complex (for example the first action could be the collection of the contact in exchange for a guide, the second action the request for information and the third action, the booking)
- Lead generation can take place with different tools:
- Social Ads
- Google Ads
- Offline (i.e. live, when you meet a customer)
- Organic on your website
This was a short and very simple explanation of what Lead Generation is but the discussion is much more complex, so if you have any questions or want to learn more you can leave a comment here.
If you need help and would like to receive a free consultation, contact us