And you use the newsletter for your hotel? if the answer is no…this is no good!
Don’t think that people don’t like newsletters because they receive a lot of emails every day, it depends on the newsletter.
Please note that you sign up (in most cases) of your own volition, to stay up to date or to receive discounts and promotions… why shouldn’t the newsletter work for your hotel?
Here are some golden rules to follow for the hotel newsletter
Use an email marketing program
Determine the cadence of the consignments;
Don’t overdo it, probably one email per month will be ok!
Remember to set up an email for all new subscribers, reminding them of the benefits of being subscribed to your newsletter;
The editorial plan
As with social media, you also need an editorial planfor mailings. Now establish the discount to be proposed or the story to be told for each item.
Try to organize your editorial plan for at least 3 months in 3 months.
Newsletter: some ideas
To help you, we give you some ideas to be included in the organization of the contents of your newsletters. They are simple ideas but they will be really useful to you just to find inspiration.
- Invite to leave a review on Booking or TripAdvisor
- Invite to share your experience at the facility on social networks
- Submit blog articles in which you tell about your hotel or maybe the history of the hotel
- Inform of events in your area (to be sent in advance)
- Greetings for anniversaries
Always remember to:
- check that there are no errors in the text
- use simple but clear language
- do not send massive emails
- use a standard and always recognizable template
It is not difficult! Ready to start?
If you still need a hand, you can leave a comment orsend us a message.