Are you tooone of those who “travel insurance is useless and then why think that something could go wrong ?!”? I think that with everything that has happened since 2020, you will have changed your mind at least … or not?
If, on the other hand, you are still convinced that travel insurance is not useful at all, then, without bringing up the catastrophes too much, we would like to mention some small unforeseen events that could happen or maybe you have already experienced:
- a terrible ear pain due to a few too many dips(Francesco knows something, in the Dominican Republiche suffered a lot!)
- badly damaged luggage upon arrival at the airport
- family urgency and the need to go home immediately
We have lived these experiences, especially when we began to travel more frequently thanks to our work and after a few setbacks, we finally learned that you can’t leave without travel insurance! After a bit of research, our choice fell on Heymondo, for a number of reasons:
- The insurance is customizable, therefore tailored to your needs;
- Assistance is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year;
- Thanks to the app, we can contact assistance for free (the Wifi network is enough);
- Coverage includes urgent medical and dental costs;
- No advance payment is required for medical expenses;
And also, to date, let’s not forget that with the Coronavirus. it is almost impossible to travel without travel insurance which cover:
- Medical expenses for any contagion;
- A possible extension of stay in the event of quarantine;
- The cancellation of the trip in case of positive test before departure;
Yes, but how much does travel insurance cost with Heymondo?
Let’s see it together: on January 1st 2021 we booked a trip to New York from December 4th to 12th(yes we did it for good luck …)
What are we interested in including in this travel insurance?
- Coverage for flight delays or cancellations
- Medical Assistance (we all know how expensive it is in the US)
- Luggage Insurance(I certainly can’t stay in NY without my suitcase!)
Here is our personalized quote
We will therefore choose PREMIUM TRAVEL insurance and … not bad, especially considering how much money we risk losing if the current situation does not improve.
Now probably, you are already thinking about your summer holidays (yes, they are the happy thought of all by now) but you still have too many doubts about the tourism situation.
What we recommend is: organize a trip that always cheers you up, book and take out your travel insurance.
If you choose Heymondo, you can also take advantage of an immediate 10% discount on the policy.
For other questions, write to us or visit the official website.