You have a hotel and this I bet it’s yet another article that you read on the social editorial level
We will try not to disappoint your expectations and make sure that this article is really useful.
Let’s start to see why you should have an editorial plan for your social
- The editorial plan helps you organize useful content to make your structure known;
- It allows you to always know what to publish, without having periods of “stall” that penalize your structure in the logic of various algorithms;
- It helps you to tell your structure consistently and consistently;
- It makes yours also visually a coordinated image that transmits values and speaks to a certain audience;
The first thing to do
Before you start collecting material you need to stop and consider multiple aspects of your hotel.
Take pen and paper and start scoring:
- What are your strengths.
This does not establish it you but it helps your own clientele: start sifting through all the reviews received by your property over time and find on what features users are most in agreement (cleaning, rooms with a view, location cc.)
- Always consider what kind of structure you are, because the communication must be suitable for your target.
A family-friendly hotel will have quite different content than a solo traveller B&B or a luxury hotel for couples.
- Also consider your customer type.
If for the most part it is foreign you will want to write in English your posts rather than in Italian, if guests pilgrims then you will also have to talk about the Shrine, religious events etc.
Collect material for your social editorial plan
Now start searching for images of your property and select the best ones for your communication and the elements you’ve decided to highlight.
If you don’t have enough photo/video material, it’s time to produce it: talk to a professional or use the material created and posted by your guests during your stay (always ask permission).
You could also contact Travel Blogger in the area to arrange a full package of photo-videos and a few blog articles. You can agree to pay for the bloggers in question but always remember to check that they are close to your typical customer.
Want to find out how to best structure your social editorial plan? Go to page 2