For years now we decide to take the holidays in September and yes, we have to confess it… it’s a real torture.
While in August social media is filled with selfies and panoramics with crystal clear waters and glasses of cocktails, we are here to suffer the heat, sitting on our ergonomic chairs in the office, with the Sunday tan that immediately fades due to the air conditioning.
The month of August in the city also its real advantages: zero traffic, a quiet and a silence equal to those of the Porziuncola of Assisi and the sales of H&M all for us while we wait for September to arrive, hoping that the weather will be lenient.
But why take a holiday in September? Let’s say that despite everything, there is a very long list of reasons that might convince you that this is the best choice:
- The cost of hotels, in many tourist places, drops dramatically. You can do 10 days in Ibiza in a half-board resort for just 300.00 euros.
- Work in August and August we know that there is less work (on be honest!!!)
- You have more time to tackle the dreaded Costume Trial
- You can enjoy most places in holy peace, without those absurd files that sometimes you have to do just to take a picture.
- To take holidays in September there are more “selected” people with whom it will be easier to make friends and have a chat.
- On the beaches you can even fall asleep a little.
- Lovers of movida,enjoy the closures of the premises with the best international DJs.
- No traffic to get to the beaches or the walking areas.
- You won’t have to wait for a place in the most popular restaurant to be vacated.
- The holiday in September takes place between summer and autumn, breaks from the routine, go out of the box and give you a prolonged tan (live golden skin all year round)
- The climate becomes your friend: sunny mornings and beautiful cool nights (by by mosquitoes)
- You can also live a little bit the daily life of the place where you are
- You won’t have to endure photos and holiday tales of colleagues returning to the office, because when they return you will be leaving (evil laugh)
- The holidays in September also allow you to have unique experiences such as boat trips, excursions and tastings in a more exclusive way.
- Cool photos in cool poses without watching you there is an audience equal to that of the World Cup
And then let’s face it, after a whole month looking at the photos of others in exotic places, do you want to put the satisfaction of being you in bikinis, with breathtaking tan and a glass of mojito while the others are at the desk trying with all their strength to start again?